Thursday, June 11, 2020

Music
Hi!, in this blog I will talk about the music I listen to and my favorite singer. I don't really have a favorite type of music, I like all styles, although one of the ones I like the most is salsa and merengue, when I listen to this music I want to get up and start dancing, that's why I hear it when I clean at home. Although I can't choose a style of music, if I can say that I have a favorite singer, this is Bruno Mars, even when he said that he was going to do a tour and that he was going to come to Chile, I decided that I had to go, it was very exciting. and an exhausting experience. I was 11 hours stand!, queuing and enjoying the concert (I bought it on the court, so you imagine I was never sitting), although my back ached after the concert, I would do it again without thinking.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I like Bruno Mars, Lazy song is my jam, rule of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The concerts are amazing and the experience even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listen salsa when I clean too and I love Marc Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 hours OMG =(, anyway is good to know you enjoyed the concert!

    ReplyDelete

English in the university

 Hello, today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university. Well, I've never really liked English, I feel like I c...