Thursday, November 12, 2020

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

 Hello everyone, today I will talk about some things that I would change about the Architecture study program.

Well this is a very complex and time consuming career. Your subjects are quite demanding and time consuming.

Last year was my first year in this career. It was very difficult to change from school to university, it was a very big change.

I didn't have much time to have fun or rest, it was all study, study and more study. It was very tiring.

So far I find the subjects very necessary for my development as a future professional. All subjects leave a small or large teaching to work on other subjects. Although I do believe that the academic load is too much for a first year. I feel like it is something very demanding and exhausting. I'm not saying it's easier in the future, but a little softer and not as destructive.

Another thing that surprised me in my first year in architecture school was its buildings. I sincerely expected something very surprising, since it is the faculty of architecture.

Although I must admit that I really liked the 'titanic'. Hahaha.

Its dimensions were surprising and it also has a great name 'TITANIC' beautiful

Later I found out that the faculty was a cavalry in the past. That surprised me. I imagined how the horses entered the current classrooms.

Another surprising thing was the famous stone staircase. It's pretty cute but when you're in a hurry some class I don't like it very much haha

Well, I think that's it for today. goodbye

5 comments:

  1. first year is really hard. I don't think the career becomes easier but we force ourself to fit in here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first year has its ups and downs! it was really tough but we made really awesome friends! that was the time i met you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest in first year is impossible!... now too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard that the architecture has a very heavy work load, I hope that you find the motivation you need to keep going if you really like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you... I just disagree with TITANIC's "Beautiful"
    But as they say, there is no such thing as taste

    ReplyDelete

English in the university

 Hello, today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university. Well, I've never really liked English, I feel like I c...