Sunday, July 12, 2020

   



A PHOTOGRAPH
Añadir título
Hi everyone, I'm fan of taking photos of my pets because they're an important part of my life and I like to keep those memories. This photograph is very important to me since my cat blackie and I appeared. He is one of my most loving pets. My cat always meows to be petted because he is very loving and follows me everywhere. I think this photo was taken in 2014 for my boyfriend the day I adopted it. That day my friend took this cat to school for someone to adopt. No one wanted to adopt him because they found him "ugly", but as soon as I saw him I said I loved him and decided to adopt him. I don't regret that decision. Today he is still with me, the only sad thing is that lately he has had several health problems due to a urinary infection. It has been a difficult and sad situation. It is being controlled by the vet. He is still delicate and sick, but I am sure he will heal and be a happy cat again.
now will show you a photo of him in 2020.
Añadir título

2 comments:

  1. your cat is very beautiful and I hope it improves its health

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, what a nice story. Pets are the best in the world.
    I hope blackie gets better and continues to accompany you.

    ReplyDelete

English in the university

 Hello, today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university. Well, I've never really liked English, I feel like I c...