Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Why did you choose your career?

Hi!, today I will tell you why I decided to study architecture. Well, when I was in primary, they made us make a folder with information on the college career that we would like to study when we grew up. I thought about the things I like, I think in mathematics (yes, I like mathematics) and drawing. After looking for information I realized that architecture was for me, many things that I like are in this career such as: the different way of expressing yourself in your projects or the things that an architect may reflect, although at that time only I thought that I could draw and I liked that idea and well from that day I decided to study architecture.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emilia, we studied the same degree, only I do not like mathematics very much ☹ hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I also like the mathematics but when I went in primary I didn't know what I would like study architecture

    ReplyDelete

English in the university

 Hello, today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university. Well, I've never really liked English, I feel like I c...