Thursday, November 19, 2020

My hobbie

 Today I'm going to tell you about my hobbie. So I'll ask myself some questions to tell you


1.- Since when did I do it?

2. - What have I learned from him?

3.- Can you help me in the career I chose?

4.- Do I do it digitally or manually?

5. -Why did you choose this hobby?


1.- I think that since I was little my mom and dad bought me sketchbooks, colored pencils and many other things related to drawing. Sometimes I could be in my room all day drawing or painting. I also think that this hobbie grew thanks to the art attack. I saw him every day and I loved how he created with such simple things ... Sometimes.

2.- What I have learned most from this hobbie is to have more patience. It was all a matter of practice and when something didn't work I tried and ke
pt trying until it worked.

3.- I think that drawing is a great point for Architecture but not entirely necessary. I met people who said they were never good at drawing, but still did well. Also in the career itself you learn a little, since in the first year everything is manual.

4.- I really like both techniques. Using pencil and paper is very liberating. Lately I have used the digital technique. First I started drawing with a tablet and now I move on to a graphic tablet. I think I do better now. I'm obviously not the best, but that's why I strive to keep learning.

5.- I think this question is answered with what was said above but I want to say one more thing. One of the reasons I chose it is because I have a hard time expressing myself. I think this hobby helped me a lot to develop myself and leave a piece of myself with my friends. When I didn't know what to give, I started to think about what that person liked and gave him a drawing. You may think it is a small thing but for me it was something very important.

Well, that's all for today. Goodbye.







I leave you a drawing that I made for my friend. They are her two pets and a painting I made of my boyfriend

3 comments:

  1. OOO I watched art attack when i was little too! a really great show! also, your drawings are very pretty *-*

    ReplyDelete

English in the university

 Hello, today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university. Well, I've never really liked English, I feel like I c...