Thursday, November 5, 2020

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Hello everyone!, today I will tell you about the type of postgraduate I would choose.

The truth has never thought about doing a postgraduate, since I still see it very far. I have only focused on what I am living now.

I had to do a little research on the types of postgraduate studies and the one that interested me the most was sustainable architecture. I feel that it is a very necessary type of architecture at the moment, since the planet is quite polluted. Therefore, the architecture must also be renovated to help create less toxic gases and so that people can live happily.

As I said before, I had not thought about this possibility, so it is still not clear to me if I would like to study a postgraduate degree in Chile or abroad.

Chile is a very beautiful and interesting country. I like a lot in subjects of its nature and architecture. It could be a great option to stay in the country but if I were abroad I would have more opportunities to learn new ways of thinking and doing architecture. In addition to different types of places, fauna and flora. It would be a very good experience.

I think that to pay it I would have to study and work, therefore it would be a partial study and not so dedicated but I would still do it with a lot of effort because I consider myself a person who likes studying.

I think that's it for today. Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Sustainable architecture is the future! very necessary and really interesting, i know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

English in the university

 Hello, today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university. Well, I've never really liked English, I feel like I c...