Monday, May 18, 2020

My autobiography    
 
My name is Emilia Angulo, I was born on October 19 in Santiago de Chile and I'm 19 years old, I'm a-second- year architecture student. I live on La Granja with my mom, dad, two cats (Shakira and Blacky), two dogs (Dima and Albondiga) and a guinea pig (Pepi).Since i was little child i have enjoyed drawing. I love horror and romance movies as well as Korean dramas. I would like to know Japan in the future. I have been an vegetarian for six and half years, this decision is very important to me, because respect and love the animals.

I general, i consider myself to be a happy, calm and little sociable person.

4 comments:


  1. I would also like to know Japan someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is in Spanish. Please, change the language.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shakira (your cat) has talent moving her hips? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Korean dramas too <3 , What's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete

English in the university

 Hello, today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university. Well, I've never really liked English, I feel like I c...