Friday, October 23, 2020

MY FUTURE JOB

Hello everyone, today I will write about some jobs that I would do.

I think the first job that comes to mind is something related to what I'm studying, I love architecture since I was little. I just knew it was something for me. Something that people always told me is that an architect doesn't make a lot of money in this country. I know but I don't really care, I study this career because I love it and I am passionate about it. Also, I always had the support of my family and that gave me more determination.

I never really did an architecture course or did a lot of research to see what it was all about. I always wanted everything to be a surprise to start from scratch and create your own vision from there.

I think that if I chose an option within architecture it would definitely be something with nature. Study how you can continue building without having to sacrifice nature or what makes it up, such as the flora and fauna of each place. Also, if I took this path, I feel that I would have a close relationship with the flora and fauna of each place and I would like that very much. Go to other countries and see how they differ both in architecture and in their natural landscapes. It would be fabulous

4 comments:

  1. i love that you follow your own choice and do what you like the most and not taking those comments! hope you're having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that it is one of the most beautiful topics of the architecture. to create something that can be harmonious with nature. Follow your dreams you will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I also like a mix of nature and architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you wanna protect the nature! That's very important for the future

    ReplyDelete

English in the university

 Hello, today I will talk about my experience learning English at the university. Well, I've never really liked English, I feel like I c...